With not everyone having enough money to constantly upgrade their GPUs and especially the Laptop owners, today I've a few tips and tricks to at-least enable you to run these games on medium to low settings.
- Kill all the Background Applications: Make sure that you have disabled all the background applications before running any game. Applications like video converters or multimedia players are a big no. And don't mess up with the OS or system setting keep them as they are.This helps you save a lot of valuable RAM space.
- Disable your Anti-Virus: Its a must as anti-virus or any security software keeps scanning in the background every input/output action performed by the system. This will compromise your RAM as well as CPU cycles so keep it turned off before and during you plan to run any game.
- Turn off Anti-aliasing: This options is very common in today's games it sucks out the performance out of your GPU and gives you finer edges in texture quality. Turn it off as and when you start your game and enter the visual settings menu.
- Lower the Resolution: This is very important as higher resolutions demand more resources & can make the game laggy. Bring down the resolution to a point where your PC can run the game smoothly, likely 1280x720.
- Disable your Internet Connection: If you are an offline player then it is highly recommended that you turn off the internet connection on your system as it will keep your HDD constantly active, moreover with the anti-virus program disabled you should consider doing this anyways.
- Keep the latest Graphic Driver: The last and most important tip, keep the latest graphic driver installed on your system, new drivers come with optimized support for newer titles and enables you to extract more performance out of your old graphic card.
Any other question regarding the same? Please leave a comment & i'll answer to it ASAP.